The Academy views homework as tasks which are completed by children outside of curriculum time which consolidate, extend or enrich their current learning.
Aims and Objectives
- To ensure that parents are clear about what their child is expected to do
- To ensure consistency of approach throughout the Academy
- To provide learning opportunities beyond the classroom
- To provide opportunities for parents, children and the Academy to work together in partnership in relation to children’s learning
- To practise and consolidate basic skills, especially in English and Mathematics
- To raise the standards of attainment
- To encourage children to develop the enthusiasm, responsibility, confidence and self-discipline needed for independent study
More information to be updated shortly – watch this space!